LIVING R3, LLC
This website (referred to as the “Site”) is operated by LIVING R3, LLC (referred to as “LIVING R3”, “we”, “us”, and “our”). Your use of the Site is governed by the following terms and conditions:
4. Copyright: All information, materials, functions, and other content (including Submissions as defined in Section 9below) provided on this Site (collectively referred to as “Content”),
such as text, graphics, images, and more, are either our property or the property of our licensors, and are protected by US and international copyright laws. The collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content on this Site are our exclusive property and are protected by US and international copyright laws. Unless explicitly authorized by us, no material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any manner. Any unauthorized use of material from this Site is strictly prohibited.
5. Trademarks: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, and logos (referred to collectively as “Trademarks”) appearing on this Site are our registered and unregistered Trademarks, as well as the Trademarks of our licensors. The use and display of these Trademarks on the Site do not imply, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, the granting of any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site. Our Trademarks and those of our licensors may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to us, in a manner likely to cause confusion among customers, or in a way that discredits or disparages us.
if we believe that user conduct violates applicable laws or poses harm to our interests. In the event that software downloads are offered on this Site and you choose to download such software, you are granted a license for personal, noncommercial home use only. The software, including any files and images generated by the software, as well as accompanying data (collectively referred to as the “Software”), are licensed to you by us or third-party licensors. Please note that title to the Software is not transferred to you. You are expressly prohibited from distributing or exploiting the Software. Additionally, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software into a human-readable form.
7. Linking: Links to third party web sites may be provided on this Site. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use such links, you will leave this Site. We have not reviewed all such third party sites (if any) and do not control and are not responsible for any of these web sites and their content. We do not endorse or make any representations about such web sites or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third party web sites linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk. No hyperlinks to this Site are permitted without our prior written consent.
8. Claim of Copyright Infringement: We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted property has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send the information specified below to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed. To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following: • A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; • A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; • A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
• Your physical address, telephone number and email address; • A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law; and • A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. We reserve the right to inform you of the removal or disabling of access to specific material through various means. This can include a general notice posted on the Site, an email sent to the email address associated with your account, or a written communication sent via first-class mail to the physical address we have on record for you. If you receive such a notice and believe it to be incorrect or unjust, you have the option to submit a counter-notification in writing to our designated copyright agent. For the counter-notification to be valid, it must be a written communication that includes the following information: • Your physical or electronic signature; • Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; • A statement from you, under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and • Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Monat Global may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
11. Public Forums and Communication: The term “Public Forum” refers to an area or feature available on this Site that enables users to share Submissions with one or more users of the Site. Examples of Public Forums include, but are not limited to, chat areas, message boards, instant messaging, mobile messaging, social community environments, profile pages, conversation pages, blogs, or email functions. You acknowledge that Public Forums and the features provided therein are intended for public communication and not for private exchanges. Therefore, you should not expect any privacy regarding Submissions shared in a Public Forum. We cannot guarantee the security of any information disclosed. through these mediums, and you assume the risk associated with such disclosures. You are solely responsible for the Submissions you distribute on the Site under your username or in any Public Forum, and you will bear the consequences of submitting and posting such content. We do not have an obligation to monitor any Public Forum. It is important to exercise caution when considering information provided by others, and you understand that the use of any Submission posted in a Public Forum is at your own risk. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the opinions, advice, or recommendations shared by users in any Public Forum, and we specifically disclaim any liability associated with such content. We owe you no obligation, and therefore may refuse to post, deliver, remove, modify or otherwise use or take any action with respect to any Submissions that you make to the Site.
12. Rules of Conduct: The following Rules of Conduct apply to the Site. By using the Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute to the Site any Submission that:
• (a) is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person; (b) is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive; (c) is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or otherwise sexually explicit; or (d) otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
14. International: The Site is intended for viewing and use in the United States. If this Site is viewed internationally, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. We do not intend to provide our products or services outside the United States.
16. Children: Living R3 is committed to the safety of our children. Persons under the age of 18 may not enroll as R3Formulas Math Club Member or register as customers. Children under the age of 13 may not purchase products through any of our Websites. Living R3 does not solicit or knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
17. Disclaimer of Warranties:
ALL CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, COMPATABILITY, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, THAT ANY DEFECTS OR
ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH CONTENT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRSENTAITONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT. YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US WITH RESPECT TO CONTENT AND ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTY SITES (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD AND OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION). WE MAY IMPROVE OR CHANGE THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES DESCRIBED IN THIS SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS SITE OR IN OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERRED TO WITHIN OR LINKED TO THIS SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Content of the Site is not intended to, and does not, constitute legal, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis, is not intended to be a substitute for such advice, and may not be used for such purposes. Always seek the advice of your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any of the Content included in, or accessible through, the Site without seeking the appropriate legal, medical, or other professional advice. Reliance on any information appearing on the Site is strictly at your own risk. The Site may contain the opinions and views of other users. Given the interactive nature of the Site, we cannot endorse, guarantee, or be responsible for the accuracy, efficacy, or veracity of any content generated by other users.
18. Limitation of Liabilities:
All software used on the Site or other Offerings is subject to U.S. export controls. No such software may be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Burma, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Venezuela or any other country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny
Orders. By downloading or using any such software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
21. California Privacy Rights: Residents of the State of California, under the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties, if any, to which Living R3 has disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (e.g., requests made in 2022 will receive information about 2021 sharing activities). We comply with this law by offering our visitors the ability to tell us not to share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write us at: Living R3 130 N. Preston Rd ste 362 Prosper, TX 75078 You must include this Site as the subject line, and your full name, e-mail address, and postal address in your message. Please note that any request under this Paragraph will be limited to our use and disclosure of your personal information. You will need to make the same request of your Living R3 Math Club Member if you would like to obtain information about any disclosure that he or she has made of your personal information.